skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HENRY
Thursday, December 6, 2007
lakers just barely got the win yesterday against the nuggets.allen iverson olayed extremely well yesterday with 51 points and kobe played well to with 24 points but all of us kno that he can do way better.
1 comment:
Mr. Tang
said...
your lakers got lucky tonight.
December 9, 2007 at 11:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BLOGGIES
►
08
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
07
(34)
▼
December
(3)
Lakers won yesterday and beat the golden state war...
lakers just barely got the win yesterday against t...
in my history and english i have two B's. in math...
►
November
(6)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
About Me
hg818
MY NAME IS HENRY I LIVE IN VAN NUYS. I LIKE SKATEBOARDING AND I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL. GO LAKERS!!~!!~!!!!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
your lakers got lucky tonight.
Post a Comment