skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HENRY
Monday, November 5, 2007
Lakers won yesterday and beat the UTAH jazz. Lakers played outstanding every body played good especially jordan farmar with his run that gave the lakers a lead.in other news the warriors lost to the clippers.SORRY MR.TANG.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BLOGGIES
►
08
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
07
(34)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
today is tuesday and the lakers are playing the se...
my grade in this class is a A.i am missing my male...
on thanksgiving my family and some friends are goi...
well my week so far has been fine after that great...
well i earned my grade because i have gotten A's o...
Lakers won yesterday and beat the UTAH jazz. Laker...
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
About Me
hg818
MY NAME IS HENRY I LIVE IN VAN NUYS. I LIKE SKATEBOARDING AND I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL. GO LAKERS!!~!!~!!!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment