skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
HENRY
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
today is tuesday and the lakers are playing the seatle supersonics.they are alright but the lakers are better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BLOGGIES
►
08
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
07
(34)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
today is tuesday and the lakers are playing the se...
my grade in this class is a A.i am missing my male...
on thanksgiving my family and some friends are goi...
well my week so far has been fine after that great...
well i earned my grade because i have gotten A's o...
Lakers won yesterday and beat the UTAH jazz. Laker...
►
October
(17)
►
September
(8)
About Me
hg818
MY NAME IS HENRY I LIVE IN VAN NUYS. I LIKE SKATEBOARDING AND I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL. GO LAKERS!!~!!~!!!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment